There are very easy and specific things to know about our reservation system.
1) Sign up for our Newsletter on our website.
Here is where we send out notices, reminders and announcements of when seats are available for purchase.
2) We usually pop up on the 3rd Saturday of each month on a farm or natural setting, except November & December.
3) Reservations go LIVE on our website 2 weeks before each event.
We will send a reminder of this each month via our Newsletter. There will also be Tweets and Facebook updates, but the best way to learn when seats are available for purchase is the Newsletter. Sign up for it!
4) Cancellation policy.
Reservations go LIVE on our website 2 weeks before each event. If you have made a reservation and paid for your seat and need to cancel, sorry no refunds will be given. We are blessed to quickly sell out our events at which time we start a waiting list on a first come first serve basis. We will do everything we can to fill your seats but in the event we can’t we will offer a credit at a future event. Please keep in mind we do not popup in November or December.
For Kupu Maui Ohana that are holding a credit: you will be added to the waiting list for all new events.
5) The only way to make a reservation is on this website. We no longer accept Tweets, Facebook messages or phone calls for reservations.
6) Our events sell out quickly! We are grateful and blessed.
If you find that the event you want to attend is sold out, please send an email to [email protected] to be added to the wait list. If there are cancellations, we call people on the waiting list on a first come first served basis.