- 1 large Maui Gold Pineapple ~ wash, peel, cored and cube it into 1″ pieces
- 2 large Maui Grown Cucumbers ~ wash, peel, seed and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large Maui Onion ~ wash, peel and cut into 1″ pieces. Then saute in 1 teaspoon canola oil. Cool. Season with salt and white pepper.
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup fine panko
- 3/4 cup Ocean Vodka (or cold water)
- Salt and white pepper.
1. Put everything into a Vitamix and blend to the desired texture.
2. Serve in a chilled bowl.
3. Top with a drizzle of mint oil or chopped mint.
Maui MINT OIL
Remove mint leaves from stems, you’ll need about 1 cup. Blanch mint leaves in boiling salted water for 30 seconds to retain color. Immediately place in ice bath. Squeeze dry. Now squeeze it again. Add mint to Vitamix and drizzle 1/3 cup canola oil. Blend until smooth. Add salt. Serve mint oil drizzled on top of gazpacho. You can use basil, cilantro or be creative and try red bell pepper.