2013/03/15 - 2013/03/16 3:00 pm - 11:00 am
The 3 word inspiration: OCEAN ~ FIRE ~ CAMP
Our Kupu Maui ~ March 2013 Popup will be a camp out over night event at Camp Olowalu in Lahaina. Chef James Simplicano and Host Dania Katz are excited to announce we have 2 guest chefs coming to cook dinner.
Lee Anne Wong, from season 1 Bravo Top Chef and Sheldon Simeon from Season 10 Bravo Top Chef will be cooking dinner for our guests on Friday March 15, 2013.
Limited to 40 guests.
Twenty lucky guests will have the option to camp out in the A~Frame cabins, the other 20 will have the option to tent camp on the beach in Lahaina and wake up to a few options: Yoga, BeachWalks and Maui Grown coffee by Piliani Kope Farm followed by breakfast made by Chef James Simpliciano.
You can attend all events for that weekend or just 1. Each event will have it’s on reservation line below so please look through them carefully.
DINNER $75.00 (Limited to 40 guests)
- 4:00-5:00 Gathering, Pupu, BYOB
- 5:00-5:30 Historical OCEAN Walk – learn about the history of Olowalu
- 6:00-7:30 Dinner, family style (menu to be posted)
- 7:30-8:30 Dessert by the CAMP FIRE
10 spaces for FEMALE A~Frame cabin bunks. Please bring pillow, sleeping bag. $49.00 per person.
10 spaces for MALE A~Frame cabin bunks. Please bring pillow, sleeping bag. $49.00 per person.
Tent camping available at $15.00 per person.
Saturday March 16, 2013 6:00 am – 11:00 am
BREAKFAST $35.00 (Limited to 40 guests)
- 6:00 am – Maui Grown Coffee Service begins by Piliani Kope Coffee (Bring your own coffee cup)
- 7:00 am – Yoga by Shannon Wianecki described as gentle, rejuvenating practice to greet the day, appropriate for all ages and skill levels. All that’s needed is a beach towel and an open mind.
- 7:30 am – BeachWalks by Roxanne Darling. A short beach walk along the ocean shores, talking story, expressing gratitude for the day
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am Breakfast Buffet served
- 11:00 am All campers need to depart
Pleas note that both the Yoga class and the BeachWalks are free, but we need people to make reservations so we have a head count.
Camp Olowalu is dog friendly. Please leash you dog and ask them to bring their best doggie manners.
Kupu Maui is a BYOB event. Please bring your favorite beverage, opener & glass. BYOB means Bring Your Own Beverage.
A non alcoholic beverages provided.
DINNER IS SOLD OUT! SEATS FOR CAMPING AND SEATS FOR BREAKFAST ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
Reservations are closed for this event.